OOC Let's Chat!

Scoutie!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 14:41 Scoutie!!
emi <3 hows it going? i hope youve been good :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 14:06
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 13:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:55
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:36 *flops* morning guys. . .
Aves! :wow: ya okay?
I’ve honestly been better. Not feeling too well this morning and didn’t sleep well last night. I did take some meds, so hopefully I’ll be able to survive through my 3 tests.
Drink lots of water ! Take a 15 minute nap, they don’t take you into REM but help you feel rested. Don’t go past 30 minutes, you’ll only feel worse. Good luck on your tests !!


As for RP, I was looking through there, I only saw a seventh year wanted people to riot for werewolf rights :/
I appreciate that Avery ! It’s hard finding adults that aren’t staff XD, just gotta be patient.
Thanks for the tips! I'll keep them in mind! I feel a lot better now compared to this morning thanks to the meds I took. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 14:43
Lily Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 14:06
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 13:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:55
Avery Gray wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:36 *flops* morning guys. . .
Aves! :wow: ya okay?
I’ve honestly been better. Not feeling too well this morning and didn’t sleep well last night. I did take some meds, so hopefully I’ll be able to survive through my 3 tests.
Drink lots of water ! Take a 15 minute nap, they don’t take you into REM but help you feel rested. Don’t go past 30 minutes, you’ll only feel worse. Good luck on your tests !!


As for RP, I was looking through there, I only saw a seventh year wanted people to riot for werewolf rights :/
I appreciate that Avery ! It’s hard finding adults that aren’t staff XD, just gotta be patient.
Thanks for the tips! I'll keep them in mind! I feel a lot better now compared to this morning thanks to the meds I took. :)
Good to hear !

Com estima e magia,
Lily gray

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon Everyone!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good mornin. The streetlights were on. I find something poetic about streetlights in the morning

OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 14:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 14:41 Scoutie!!
emi <3 hows it going? i hope youve been good :]
Still chuffed over my grade in Prose :)

But man, I've a ton of reading to do for next week's class and I really want to get replies and homeworks done for Casey...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 14:47 Good Evening/Morning/Afternoon Everyone!
Good evening!

OOC Let's Chat!
Anybody want or need a banner?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Is there anyone here who is experienced with moderating duels who can check the moderation I’ve done? I think it’s right, but want to check

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!