Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
I... know this is something to do with the hokey pokey but I immediately started thinking of
"'cause I have zero doubts that this whole world's 'bout to turn into some girl scouts" from Houdini by Eminem
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:06I... know this is something to do with the hokey pokey but I immediately started thinking of
"'cause I have zero doubts that this whole world's 'bout to turn into some girl scouts" from Houdini by Eminem![]()
Let's Chat!
Exactly! I always turn off my sound if I'm trying to watch a video and the ASMR comes on.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 18:11I love how I was on elmo and wondered why I didn't get notified of being quoted... until I switched to vlad lolAvery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 16:38Thank you! I agree!Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:58 asmr tapping on cups and items and soft whispering are the most annoying things to me
@Emily Shephard![]()
![]()
![]()
yeah, honestly most asmr is not.. soothing.. it drives me up the wall and I just wanna pull out a magical remote and press the mute button![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*sighs*
Let's Chat!
You okay, Brook? 
Also, funny thing. I was actually talking to one of my friends about the hokey pokey earlier.
When I used to do theater plays at my school, it was a tradition to do the hokey pokey before our final show so we could get our energy up.
Also, funny thing. I was actually talking to one of my friends about the hokey pokey earlier.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I hadn't done the hokey pokey since like kindergarten lol same with the chicken dance.Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:32 You okay, Brook?
Also, funny thing. I was actually talking to one of my friends about the hokey pokey earlier.When I used to do theater plays at my school, it was a tradition to do the hokey pokey before our final show so we could get our energy up.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Yeah. It's honestly been since middle school that I last did it.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:40I hadn't done the hokey pokey since like kindergarten lol same with the chicken dance.Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:32 You okay, Brook?
Also, funny thing. I was actually talking to one of my friends about the hokey pokey earlier.When I used to do theater plays at my school, it was a tradition to do the hokey pokey before our final show so we could get our energy up.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Alright! Ill hopefully unlikely tho talk to y'all later! Wish me luck at my match!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |