OOC Let's Chat!

:wow: *does the hokey pokey* you got my reference!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 19:53 *shakes head about*
I... know this is something to do with the hokey pokey but I immediately started thinking of
"'cause I have zero doubts that this whole world's 'bout to turn into some girl scouts" from Houdini by Eminem :sob:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 19:53 *shakes head about*
I... know this is something to do with the hokey pokey but I immediately started thinking of
"'cause I have zero doubts that this whole world's 'bout to turn into some girl scouts" from Houdini by Eminem :sob:
:wow: yep hokey pokey! :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 18:11
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 16:38
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:58 asmr tapping on cups and items and soft whispering are the most annoying things to me :(
@Emily Shephard :( :(
Thank you! I agree! :lol:
I love how I was on elmo and wondered why I didn't get notified of being quoted... until I switched to vlad lol

yeah, honestly most asmr is not.. soothing.. it drives me up the wall and I just wanna pull out a magical remote and press the mute button :sob:
Exactly! I always turn off my sound if I'm trying to watch a video and the ASMR comes on. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*sighs*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
You okay, Brook? <3

Also, funny thing. I was actually talking to one of my friends about the hokey pokey earlier. :lol: When I used to do theater plays at my school, it was a tradition to do the hokey pokey before our final show so we could get our energy up.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:32 You okay, Brook? <3

Also, funny thing. I was actually talking to one of my friends about the hokey pokey earlier. :lol: When I used to do theater plays at my school, it was a tradition to do the hokey pokey before our final show so we could get our energy up.
I hadn't done the hokey pokey since like kindergarten lol same with the chicken dance.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:40
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 20:32 You okay, Brook? <3

Also, funny thing. I was actually talking to one of my friends about the hokey pokey earlier. :lol: When I used to do theater plays at my school, it was a tradition to do the hokey pokey before our final show so we could get our energy up.
I hadn't done the hokey pokey since like kindergarten lol same with the chicken dance.
Yeah. It's honestly been since middle school that I last did it. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Alright! Ill hopefully unlikely tho talk to y'all later! Wish me luck at my match!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼