Let's Chat!
asmr tapping on cups and items and soft whispering are the most annoying things to me 
@Emily Shephard
@Emily Shephard
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 14:58 asmr tapping on cups and items and soft whispering are the most annoying things to me
@Emily Shephard![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
AI voices are terribly annoying!
I see Cinder's eye patch has switched sides! Nice avatar too!
Ayo!
I see Cinder's eye patch has switched sides! Nice avatar too!
There's two of us! Well, three with Liam!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
So many McCoires!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Should I update my pfp?
I love my pfp but I want to change it to something l drew:
https://ibb.co/gZBJ6pG7
I love my pfp but I want to change it to something l drew:
https://ibb.co/gZBJ6pG7
Let's Chat!
Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 15:44 Should I update my pfp?
I love my pfp but I want to change it to something l drew:
https://ibb.co/gZBJ6pG7
it looks so good!
Let's Chat!
I agree! Its cute!Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 15:49Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 15:44 Should I update my pfp?
I love my pfp but I want to change it to something l drew:
https://ibb.co/gZBJ6pG7it looks so good!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Go for it!Keegan Cadwalader wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 15:44 Should I update my pfp?
I love my pfp but I want to change it to something l drew:
https://ibb.co/gZBJ6pG7
Let's Chat!
I don't think I got the role lol
Same casting company, same show but I reached out them before my sister did and still haven't heard back while she got a message back within days lol.
annoying lowk lol
Same casting company, same show but I reached out them before my sister did and still haven't heard back while she got a message back within days lol.
annoying lowk lol
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
You'll get 'em next time!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone