OOC Let's Chat!

Morning and evening! :meninblack:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 11:59 Morning guys!
Morning Avery! Evening Zeph!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 12:54
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 11:59 Morning guys!
Morning Avery! Evening Zeph!
Morning Lily! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
hey guys

OOC Let's Chat!
idk what to do today

..
ok lets do wizard101 and play decklathon and that pet event.. it'll get me some food for the pet and thousands of coins.. and a possible chance of getting more spellments to upgrade my spells...

then roblox ig

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:04 hey guys
Hi! Hunter, if you would like, due to your total wealth, and registration wealth, you can get a cheap banner at my shop - for 58 potato peels. No worries if you don't want to, I just wanted to say, as I need more customers!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 12:51 Morning and evening! :meninblack:
Good Evening!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:11
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:04 hey guys
Hi! Hunter, if you would like, due to your total wealth, and registration wealth, you can get a cheap banner at my shop - for 58 potato peels. No worries if you don't want to, I just wanted to say, as I need more customers!

what is the significance of a banner

OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:16
Mirada Johnson wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:11
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:04 hey guys
Hi! Hunter, if you would like, due to your total wealth, and registration wealth, you can get a cheap banner at my shop - for 58 potato peels. No worries if you don't want to, I just wanted to say, as I need more customers!

what is the significance of a banner
They can be used to make posts more asthetically pleasing, and can also help show a bit about the storyline before reading. They aren't really necessary, but are nice accessories <3

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Suppose I better do my progress report soon for the orders I've done...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone