Let's Chat!
Morning and evening!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery! Evening Zeph!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning Lily!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
idk what to do today
..
ok lets do wizard101 and play decklathon and that pet event.. it'll get me some food for the pet and thousands of coins.. and a possible chance of getting more spellments to upgrade my spells...
then roblox ig
..
ok lets do wizard101 and play decklathon and that pet event.. it'll get me some food for the pet and thousands of coins.. and a possible chance of getting more spellments to upgrade my spells...
then roblox ig
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hi! Hunter, if you would like, due to your total wealth, and registration wealth, you can get a cheap banner at my shop - for 58 potato peels. No worries if you don't want to, I just wanted to say, as I need more customers!
Let's Chat!
Good Evening!
Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:11Hi! Hunter, if you would like, due to your total wealth, and registration wealth, you can get a cheap banner at my shop - for 58 potato peels. No worries if you don't want to, I just wanted to say, as I need more customers!
what is the significance of a banner
Let's Chat!
They can be used to make posts more asthetically pleasing, and can also help show a bit about the storyline before reading. They aren't really necessary, but are nice accessoriesHunter Nightshade wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:16Mirada Johnson wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 13:11Hi! Hunter, if you would like, due to your total wealth, and registration wealth, you can get a cheap banner at my shop - for 58 potato peels. No worries if you don't want to, I just wanted to say, as I need more customers!
what is the significance of a banner
Let's Chat!
Suppose I better do my progress report soon for the orders I've done...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone