OOC Let's Chat!

Makaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Mr. Gunther. You may try.

Ms. Nelson. Ms. Wallen. Hello! I hope you are both doing well and Mr. Gunther loses his shoes!
HOLD ON I SAID ASKING FOR A FRIEND
don't think I shaved your head when you're bald tomorrow morning :pensive:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Mr. Gunther. You may try.

Ms. Nelson. Ms. Wallen. Hello! I hope you are both doing well and Mr. Gunther loses his shoes!
I am. I hope you are, too!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:57
Makaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Mr. Gunther. You may try.

Ms. Nelson. Ms. Wallen. Hello! I hope you are both doing well and Mr. Gunther loses his shoes!
I am! Hope your well too!
Devon Wallen wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Hi Hazel! How have you been?
Im good! Trying to get ahead in school! How've ya been?
Sweet! I need to do that. I’m good, too.

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Devon Wallen wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:59
Makaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Mr. Gunther. You may try.

Ms. Nelson. Ms. Wallen. Hello! I hope you are both doing well and Mr. Gunther loses his shoes!
I am. I hope you are, too!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:57
Makaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Mr. Gunther. You may try.

Ms. Nelson. Ms. Wallen. Hello! I hope you are both doing well and Mr. Gunther loses his shoes!
I am! Hope your well too!
Devon Wallen wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Hi Hazel! How have you been?
Im good! Trying to get ahead in school! How've ya been?
Sweet! I need to do that. I’m good, too.


Im only doing it because I have a game tmw :lol:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Dev! Haze! So. Where are all the Snogwarts kids? Looks like it's just us!

Finally, some sanity around here!

Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
👀☕

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
*roll eyes*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol:

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
As per the announcement, I will be floating around Let's Chat today if anyone has any questions about Transfiguration, AMA.

That's tomorrow. lol. Timezones man...still feel free to ask me stuffs.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 01:19 As per the announcement, I will be floating around Let's Chat today if anyone has any questions about Transfiguration, AMA.

That's tomorrow. lol. Timezones man...still feel free to ask me stuffs.
the spellbook?

I have a question but I think I know the answer to this. It's more of a im gonna owl you kinda thing tho because im unsure whether it counts as leaking or not when it was just a convo between us... re that.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Cursa McCoire wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 00:39 Hey Dev! Haze! So. Where are all the Snogwarts kids? Looks like it's just us!

Finally, some sanity around here!
Not for long illvermoanies