Let's Chat!
HOLD ON I SAID ASKING FOR A FRIENDMakaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Mr. Gunther. You may try.
Ms. Nelson. Ms. Wallen. Hello! I hope you are both doing well and Mr. Gunther loses his shoes!
don't think I shaved your head when you're bald tomorrow morning
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I am. I hope you are, too!Makaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Mr. Gunther. You may try.
Ms. Nelson. Ms. Wallen. Hello! I hope you are both doing well and Mr. Gunther loses his shoes!
Sweet! I need to do that. I’m good, too.Hazel Nelson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:57I am! Hope your well too!Makaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Mr. Gunther. You may try.
Ms. Nelson. Ms. Wallen. Hello! I hope you are both doing well and Mr. Gunther loses his shoes!
Im good! Trying to get ahead in school! How've ya been?
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Devon Wallen wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:59I am. I hope you are, too!Makaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Mr. Gunther. You may try.
Ms. Nelson. Ms. Wallen. Hello! I hope you are both doing well and Mr. Gunther loses his shoes!
Sweet! I need to do that. I’m good, too.Hazel Nelson wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:57I am! Hope your well too!Makaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 23:55 Mr. Gunther. You may try.
Ms. Nelson. Ms. Wallen. Hello! I hope you are both doing well and Mr. Gunther loses his shoes!
Im good! Trying to get ahead in school! How've ya been?
Im only doing it because I have a game tmw
Let's Chat!
Hey Dev! Haze! So. Where are all the Snogwarts kids? Looks like it's just us!
Finally, some sanity around here!
Finally, some sanity around here!
Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire
Let's Chat!

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS
Let's Chat!
*roll eyes*
Let's Chat!
As per the announcement, I will be floating around Let's Chat today if anyone has any questions about Transfiguration, AMA.
That's tomorrow. lol. Timezones man...still feel free to ask me stuffs.
That's tomorrow. lol. Timezones man...still feel free to ask me stuffs.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
the spellbook?Makaio Kāne wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 01:19 As per the announcement, I will be floating around Let's Chat today if anyone has any questions about Transfiguration, AMA.
That's tomorrow. lol. Timezones man...still feel free to ask me stuffs.
I have a question but I think I know the answer to this. It's more of a im gonna owl you kinda thing tho because im unsure whether it counts as leaking or not when it was just a convo between us... re that.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Not for long illvermoaniesCursa McCoire wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 00:39 Hey Dev! Haze! So. Where are all the Snogwarts kids? Looks like it's just us!
Finally, some sanity around here!