OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:40
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:38
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:26 *pokes head in*
Anyone want a banner? I'll do it for free <3
first to reply to this
oooo :]
i do need more banners for my iNPC
:wow:
could ya make the order in my shop? Its in my signature <3
yep! let me switch to my iNPC account real quick
<3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:38 there's a patreon? didn't know that
Yup! I’ll get you the link in a second.

Link

If you were to donate there, you get a free sneakoscope (I can confirm, as I have one, too)

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:46
Leo Noxley wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:38 there's a patreon? didn't know that
Yup! I’ll get you the link in a second.

Link

If you were to donate there, you get a free sneakoscope (I can confirm, as I have one, too)
:P it's my most favorite item on hio, I like it a lot more than our other stuff because I get to stalk :D

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:40
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:40
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:38
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 22:26 *pokes head in*
Anyone want a banner? I'll do it for free <3
first to reply to this
oooo :]
i do need more banners for my iNPC
:wow:
could ya make the order in my shop? Its in my signature <3
yep! let me switch to my iNPC account real quick
<3
sorry for the delay, my WiFi crashed but I just got my order in!

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
*skips in* <3

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns*

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves* hiya Casey!

OOC Let's Chat!
so many iNPCs :wow:

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Yay iNPCs!

OOC Let's Chat!
Dev! :wow:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard