OOC Let's Chat!

*peeps in*

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:18 *peeps in*
Hey Amelia! I have actually sent u an owl regarding the rpg partner. Is the post free? If it's not no worries

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:13
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:05
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:03
heyyy
hi brook!
oh sage!! :wow: how’re you doing? <3
getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college <3) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you? :wow:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hunter Nightshade wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:47
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:18 *peeps in*
Hey Amelia! I have actually sent u an owl regarding the rpg partner. Is the post free? If it's not no worries
I actually got quite a few requests, I’ll have a look soon…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Amelia I actually just got an rpg partner so you can ignore my request

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:13
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:05
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:03
heyyy
hi brook!
oh sage!! :wow: how’re you doing? <3
getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college <3) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you? :wow:
wow :wow: I would love to go to one of the ivy’s summer programs but apparently I’m already too expensive and would have to pay myself :lol: hope you get in!! and you’ll have to tell me how it is… maybe I’ll apply next year
Last edited by Amelia Lerelle on 14 Jan 2026, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:51
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:13
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:05
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 02:03
heyyy
hi brook!
oh sage!! :wow: how’re you doing? <3
getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college <3) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you? :wow:
Sage, no way! The Application for one I'm looking at is soon too!! Which Ivy, if you're comfortable sharing? I'm looking at Yale's workshops rn...

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Milica!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!