Let's Chat!
*peeps in*
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Hey Amelia! I have actually sent u an owl regarding the rpg partner. Is the post free? If it's not no worries
Let's Chat!
getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college
how are you?
Let's Chat!
I actually got quite a few requests, I’ll have a look soon…Hunter Nightshade wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:47Hey Amelia! I have actually sent u an owl regarding the rpg partner. Is the post free? If it's not no worries
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Hey Amelia I actually just got an rpg partner so you can ignore my request
Let's Chat!
Morning guys
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
wowSage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:51getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you?![]()
Last edited by Amelia Lerelle on 14 Jan 2026, 07:20, edited 1 time in total.
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Sage, no way! The Application for one I'm looking at is soon too!! Which Ivy, if you're comfortable sharing? I'm looking at Yale's workshops rn...Sage Willows wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 03:51getting better every day. got first half of my finals tomorrow so I just studied and made like 50 note cards lol
I also get to apply for a summer writing program at an ivy league (my dream college) tomorrow so I'm excited!!
how are you?![]()
|
|
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Let's Chat!
Morning Milica!