Let's Chat!
I have to come order!
Let's Chat!
Its in my signature!
Let's Chat!
Ugh I keep writing short stories and not the main one I'm working on
Let's Chat!
Yay, did a shop order
Let's Chat!
Well done Ms. Hunter!
Mr. Lively. What story do you wish to work on instead?
Mr. Lively. What story do you wish to work on instead?
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Professor!
Let's Chat!
Ah my main story about Zombies but I'm not writing the next chapter. Instead I'm working on a different story from a writing prompt I foundMakaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:48 Well done Ms. Hunter!
Mr. Lively. What story do you wish to work on instead?
Let's Chat!
honestly, I want to write a part 2 to what I was writing so it doesn't like seem to be a one off?Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:29 Ugh I keep writing short stories and not the main one I'm working on
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Oo I think you should do a part 2 if ya think it would work outVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:07honestly, I want to write a part 2 to what I was writing so it doesn't like seem to be a one off?Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:29 Ugh I keep writing short stories and not the main one I'm working on
Let's Chat!
Mind if I owl a version of the first? If you dont wanna read it it's ok lolLotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:15Oo I think you should do a part 2 if ya think it would work outVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:07honestly, I want to write a part 2 to what I was writing so it doesn't like seem to be a one off?Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:29 Ugh I keep writing short stories and not the main one I'm working on
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark