OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:53 I feel that! Sorry I'm a little slow to respond! I was getting a snack and trying to get my assignment for my DC to load. :)
Don't worry! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 23:40 :lol: I am learning html coding (specifically java rn, but also other things eventually) though I much prefer BBCode. It's so much easier to handle.
javascript is the bane of my existence.. but it makes things work :|

.. I have one quest left to do in wizard city... NO I CANT ACCESS THOSE OTHER WORLDS YET BLUD :((((

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Got my banner!!
Image posted by the member

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:03 Got my banner!!
Image posted by the member
WoW!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I love it! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

And my 2nd one!! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yayyyyyyy!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AV FOR WALKING ME THROUGH THE STEPS TO GET IT ON SITE!!!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
amazing! I have't done any in a while.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I opened a shop!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP