Let's Chat!
I have a hard time focusing alrready. But a studying an article takes me like an hour to write three sentences.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:58sociology is so interesting to me, that's cool that it's an elective, I plan to study it in college.Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:42My elective was Strategies to academic success. But now its sociology. But my first question is According to the article, what are the common ideas that make up the sociological perspective? and when I try to read the article my brain goes skytrecvbjfvbj and gets distracted.Paris Soliel wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:40that is a very eloquent way to put it. i applaud you.Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:36 I would say in the case of transfiguration perhaps that the science serves the art?
whats your elective now and what did it used to be? i got lucky this year and my classes are the exact same as last semester
I feel you, studying an article is so hard for me
Reducio
Finally finished my reply
got 100% on it!
Common ideas that make up a sociological perspective is questions like, Why is he/she acting like that? or Why does he/she act differently around other people? These questions are commonly asked by people bringing up a sociological perspective. A sociological perspective is a way of viewing the behavior of groups in a more systematic way. Gender, religion, and social class also make up a way a person acts. A sociological perspective of thinking about it is a question like, Is his/her religion why he/she is dressed like that? Does he/she act like that due to their gender or social class?
Common ideas that make up a sociological perspective is questions like, Why is he/she acting like that? or Why does he/she act differently around other people? These questions are commonly asked by people bringing up a sociological perspective. A sociological perspective is a way of viewing the behavior of groups in a more systematic way. Gender, religion, and social class also make up a way a person acts. A sociological perspective of thinking about it is a question like, Is his/her religion why he/she is dressed like that? Does he/she act like that due to their gender or social class?
I wanted to do physiology
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Funny thing is that I was just talking with my mom earlier about sociology. I have to take it (as far as I know) for my degree I’m going for. (Well, it’s for generals).Bree Grey wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:00I have a hard time focusing alrready. But a studying an article takes me like an hour to write three sentences.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:58sociology is so interesting to me, that's cool that it's an elective, I plan to study it in college.Bree Grey wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:42My elective was Strategies to academic success. But now its sociology. But my first question is According to the article, what are the common ideas that make up the sociological perspective? and when I try to read the article my brain goes skytrecvbjfvbj and gets distracted.Paris Soliel wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:40that is a very eloquent way to put it. i applaud you.Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 23:36 I would say in the case of transfiguration perhaps that the science serves the art?
whats your elective now and what did it used to be? i got lucky this year and my classes are the exact same as last semester
I feel you, studying an article is so hard for me
ReducioFinally finished my replygot 100% on it!
Common ideas that make up a sociological perspective is questions like, Why is he/she acting like that? or Why does he/she act differently around other people? These questions are commonly asked by people bringing up a sociological perspective. A sociological perspective is a way of viewing the behavior of groups in a more systematic way. Gender, religion, and social class also make up a way a person acts. A sociological perspective of thinking about it is a question like, Is his/her religion why he/she is dressed like that? Does he/she act like that due to their gender or social class?
I wanted to do physiology
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
It's not a hio story, but it's not a story for another rp site. I just got hit with a wave of motivation and craving to write a starting rp in a slightly alternate after-world of Wizard City and Ravenwood Academy for wizard101.
I miss writing lessons, so writing this has made me happy, even if it's not yk, teachnig anything. However, I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in reading this when I finish writing it?
I miss writing lessons, so writing this has made me happy, even if it's not yk, teachnig anything. However, I wanted to ask if anyone was interested in reading this when I finish writing it?
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I've just been informed that I may have a car now however it needs some work (thank Merlin my dads a Mechanic)
Let's Chat!
ellie! i remember you asked me a while ago to do a piano cover of Don’t Blame Me from reputation, i just got the book and i’m working on learning it now!
Let's Chat!
oh my gosh! so cool can't wait to hear it! will you post it on discord?Sage Willows wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:30ellie! i remember you asked me a while ago to do a piano cover of Don’t Blame Me from reputation, i just got the book and i’m working on learning it now!
Let's Chat!
i will! i’m still learning the chords to make it sound cool but i will most it as soon as i can! i posted one a few hours ago though :]Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:34oh my gosh! so cool can't wait to hear it! will you post it on discord?Sage Willows wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:30ellie! i remember you asked me a while ago to do a piano cover of Don’t Blame Me from reputation, i just got the book and i’m working on learning it now!
Let's Chat!
I'll go check it out when I get home!Sage Willows wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:36i will! i’m still learning the chords to make it sound cool but i will most it as soon as i can! i posted one a few hours ago though :]Ellie Randensmith wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:34oh my gosh! so cool can't wait to hear it! will you post it on discord?Sage Willows wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:30ellie! i remember you asked me a while ago to do a piano cover of Don’t Blame Me from reputation, i just got the book and i’m working on learning it now!
Let's Chat!
Oh nice! There is real magic in making an old car go!Lotus Lively wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 00:17 I've just been informed that I may have a car now however it needs some work (thank Merlin my dads a Mechanic)
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
