Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:36All the guys at my school are scared of me since I’m tough and they know I could easily put them in their place if I wanted to. (I don’t.)
avery, be a queen!! show them! i wish i could be scary lol
*raises hand* me, me, me, ellie!'
Let's Chat!
*tackles!*Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:40Whoa.Avery Gray wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:36All the guys at my school are scared of me since I’m tough and they know I could easily put them in their place if I wanted to. (I don’t.)
Show em who's boss!
Yooooo Col!
Let's Chat!
Woooahh A Seventh Year!
Let's Chat!
hehe me too lol except their reasoning for being scared is i have a reputation of being smart but also insanely quiet and observant and you would not believe how many people say id make an amazing assassin/spy/secret agent its honestly kind of hilariousAvery Gray wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:36All the guys at my school are scared of me since I’m tough and they know I could easily put them in their place if I wanted to. (I don’t.)
It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien
Let's Chat!
*pokes head in*
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Ehh it's going (I had a good day but now I have a headache)
Let's Chat!
Heyyy,
Very well, and you ? In the middle of exam period but I'm hanging in there !
Very well, and you ? In the middle of exam period but I'm hanging in there !
Promo 2025 - Eira Blaenor - Stop by the aviary if you feel like role-playing !
Let's Chat!
AXEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lemme switch accounts
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |