OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:36 :lol: All the guys at my school are scared of me since I’m tough and they know I could easily put them in their place if I wanted to. (I don’t.)
:wow: avery, be a queen!! show them! i wish i could be scary lol

*raises hand* me, me, me, ellie!'

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
that bio test was so hard :cry2:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:40
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:36 :lol: All the guys at my school are scared of me since I’m tough and they know I could easily put them in their place if I wanted to. (I don’t.)
Whoa.

Show em who's boss!
*tackles!*

Yooooo Col!

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Everyone… how is life

Parselmouth, Pureblood, Noble House of Theramin Sta:8 Ev:8 Str:9 Wis: 14 Arc:8 Acc:8 Check out my shop
INPC: Gellert Schroeder

OOC Let's Chat!
Woooahh A Seventh Year! :wow:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 21:36 :lol: All the guys at my school are scared of me since I’m tough and they know I could easily put them in their place if I wanted to. (I don’t.)
hehe me too lol except their reasoning for being scared is i have a reputation of being smart but also insanely quiet and observant and you would not believe how many people say id make an amazing assassin/spy/secret agent its honestly kind of hilarious

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
*pokes head in*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Tristan Theramin wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:20 Hey Everyone… how is life
Ehh it's going (I had a good day but now I have a headache)

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy,
Very well, and you ? In the middle of exam period but I'm hanging in there !

Promo 2025 - Eira Blaenor - Stop by the aviary if you feel like role-playing !

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 22:31 *pokes head in*
AXEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lemme switch accounts

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼