Let's Chat!
*looks for Colin*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
No money and coffeeMilica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:35what do you haveVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:34Did youMilica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:28I meant Cece clearly >:(Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:25WE SHARE A ROOM?! WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?! I'll fire them!oh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
sad life. I'm spending lots of money tooVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:40No money and coffeeMilica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:35what do you haveVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:34Did youMilica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:28I meant Cece clearly >:(Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:25
WE SHARE A ROOM?! WHO LET THIS HAPPEN?! I'll fire them!oh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
Is it sad if the money goes towards a very important person; me!Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:41sad life. I'm spending lots of money tooVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:40No money and coffeeMilica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:35what do you haveVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:34Did youoh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.
![]()
Also I want to stop coughing, whatever this thing is in my throat needs to go.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
aveda throatavraVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:44Is it sad if the money goes towards a very important person; me!Milica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:41sad life. I'm spending lots of money tooVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:40No money and coffeeMilica Vranekova wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:35what do you haveVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 13:34
Did youoh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.
![]()
Also I want to stop coughing, whatever this thing is in my throat needs to go.
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
Mr. Gunther. My spells are finally out. You might catch Mr. Tumberton if you wish to try them out.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Good morning hio:)
Reducio
Question! does anyone think it would be cool if I made an ency like the history/blueprints/records of an imaginary military base that the person made up with their younger brother when they were little?


|
|
Let's Chat!
AW THATโS SO CUTE WHATVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 12:54Charlottes Web!
| โฆ"You better start walking. Love takes miles."โฆ STA 8 โ EVA 8 โ STR 6 โ WIS 6 โ ARC 6 โ ACC 7 |
oh oh oh I have owl for you, not the one I sent before this post, a different one.