OOC Let's Chat!

Hi everyone!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Avery! How are you?

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good! I’m in church rn! :grin: Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good too - just left church! Ive got a rp idea, and I was wondering if I was able to owl you about it? No problem if not.

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 16:57
Nova Astron wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 16:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 16:34 *yawns*
Em! :wow:
Nova! :wow:

And Colin!!!!!
How's you? :cute:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

OOC Let's Chat!
Nova Astron wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:30
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 16:57
Nova Astron wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 16:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 16:34 *yawns*
Em! :wow:
Nova! :wow:

And Colin!!!!!
How's you? :cute:
Veeeeeery tired :lol:

*sigh* Can't say I've been sleeping well for the last while and last night was no different. Hoping that'll change in the next week or so :)

How's you?? :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:29 I’m good too - just left church! Ive got a rp idea, and I was wondering if I was able to owl you about it? No problem if not.
Of course! I’m always up for ideas and never feel afraid to owl me as my owls are always open! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:34
Cinder Blaze wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:29 I’m good too - just left church! Ive got a rp idea, and I was wondering if I was able to owl you about it? No problem if not.
Of course! I’m always up for ideas and never feel afraid to owl me as my owls are always open! <3
Thanks! I’ll owl you in a few minutes, because I’m out currently!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:32
Nova Astron wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:30
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 16:57
Nova Astron wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 16:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 16:34 *yawns*
Em! :wow:
Nova! :wow:

And Colin!!!!!
How's you? :cute:
Veeeeeery tired :lol:

*sigh* Can't say I've been sleeping well for the last while and last night was no different. Hoping that'll change in the next week or so :)

How's you?? :cute:
Aw, that sucks! Hope you can get some sleep soon!

I've been alright, but my grandfather forgot what my name was today, and I don't know how to feel :\ Other than that, everything's going pretty well for me :]

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm