Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi Avery! How are you?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
I’m good! I’m in church rn!
Hru?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I’m good too - just left church! Ive got a rp idea, and I was wondering if I was able to owl you about it? No problem if not.
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
How's you?
Let's Chat!
Veeeeeery tiredNova Astron wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:30How's you?![]()
*sigh* Can't say I've been sleeping well for the last while and last night was no different. Hoping that'll change in the next week or so
How's you??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Of course! I’m always up for ideas and never feel afraid to owl me as my owls are always open!Cinder Blaze wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:29 I’m good too - just left church! Ive got a rp idea, and I was wondering if I was able to owl you about it? No problem if not.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I’ll owl you in a few minutes, because I’m out currently!Avery Gray wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:34Of course! I’m always up for ideas and never feel afraid to owl me as my owls are always open!Cinder Blaze wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:29 I’m good too - just left church! Ive got a rp idea, and I was wondering if I was able to owl you about it? No problem if not.![]()
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Aw, that sucks! Hope you can get some sleep soon!Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:32Veeeeeery tiredNova Astron wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:30How's you?![]()
*sigh* Can't say I've been sleeping well for the last while and last night was no different. Hoping that'll change in the next week or so
How's you??![]()
I've been alright, but my grandfather forgot what my name was today, and I don't know how to feel :\ Other than that, everything's going pretty well for me :]