Let's Chat!
Hi Cinder!
Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus! Hru?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
I'm good and happy as I've figured out how to gather my storys and characters in one place :3 and how are u?
Let's Chat!
Good. A notebook that I’d written 60 pages of a book in went missing, but I found itLotus Lively wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 11:43 I'm good and happy as I've figured out how to gather my storys and characters in one place :3 and how are u?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
I've made a strawpage where I can link my stories and Lotus's character hub page so that's a good thingCinder Blaze wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 11:59Good. A notebook that I’d written 60 pages of a book in went missing, but I found itLotus Lively wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 11:43 I'm good and happy as I've figured out how to gather my storys and characters in one place :3 and how are u?
Let's Chat!
I am finally back!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hii Lily!
Let's Chat!
Howdy
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hey Lotus! Hey Vladislav!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hallo!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5