OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Cinder!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus! Hru?

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good and happy as I've figured out how to gather my storys and characters in one place :3 and how are u?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 11:43 I'm good and happy as I've figured out how to gather my storys and characters in one place :3 and how are u?
Good. A notebook that I’d written 60 pages of a book in went missing, but I found it

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 11:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 11:43 I'm good and happy as I've figured out how to gather my storys and characters in one place :3 and how are u?
Good. A notebook that I’d written 60 pages of a book in went missing, but I found it
I've made a strawpage where I can link my stories and Lotus's character hub page so that's a good thing :)

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I am finally back!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hii Lily!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Howdy

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Lotus! Hey Vladislav!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
hallo! :D

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5