OOC Let's Chat!

Hey everyone <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Demitria!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:10 Hi Demitria!
hey hey idk if I've met you before!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:14
Mirada Johnson wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:10 Hi Demitria!
hey hey idk if I've met you before!!
I don’t think we have… how are you?

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:06 Hey everyone <3
Ayo Snekling! :snake:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:19
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:06 Hey everyone <3
Ayo Snekling! :snake:
Hello :P
Mirada Johnson wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:16
Demitria Lovelace wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:14
Mirada Johnson wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:10 Hi Demitria!
hey hey idk if I've met you before!!
I don’t think we have… how are you?
I'm good, busy season, but just chilling for a little bit rn. what about you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:19 *wiggles*
*snugs!*

Demitria Lovelace wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:20
Colin McCoire wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 20:19
Ayo Snekling! :snake:
Hello :P
Join our rave in the common room Dem!

I recommend not drinking anything, mind.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm just going to sit here.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.