OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 15:39 EMMIE!!

Hi Laasya! :grin:
How are you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 16:10
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 15:39 EMMIE!!

Hi Laasya! :grin:
How are you?
I'm good! About to work on replies and a new chapter for my book! :) Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 16:11
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 16:10
Avery Gray wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 15:39 EMMIE!!

Hi Laasya! :grin:
How are you?
I'm good! About to work on replies and a new chapter for my book! :) Hru?
I’m good. Just had dinner

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 16:08 hello hello everyone!!
hiiii
hruuu

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
hiiii yexieeeee I'm good u?

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 16:27 hiiii yexieeeee I'm good u?
im good toooo
how's lifeee

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 16:35
Leo Noxley wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 16:27 hiiii yexieeeee I'm good u?
im good toooo
how's lifeee
pretty good can’t complain

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 18:30
Yexian Wei wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 16:35
Leo Noxley wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 16:27 hiiii yexieeeee I'm good u?
im good toooo
how's lifeee
pretty good can’t complain
gladdd

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..