Let's Chat!
Thanks! I thought I'd do that since there aren't many original books that are completed on here!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
That's awesomé Av!!Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 21:18 Thanks! I thought I'd do that since there aren't many original books that are completed on here!![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*flops at lack of Emmi progress...*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*puts arm around Emmi and gazes into eyes*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*leans on Emmi and gives inspiration*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*pops in*
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone