OOC Let's Chat!

I love what you did with making a author and book people can use in role plays (I'm always looking for books i can have Ellie read as a wizard born)

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! I thought I'd do that since there aren't many original books that are completed on here! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 21:18 Thanks! I thought I'd do that since there aren't many original books that are completed on here! :grin:
That's awesomé Av!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops at lack of Emmi progress...*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*puts arm around Emmi and gazes into eyes*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 21:42 *puts arm around Emmi and gazes into eyes*
:cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*leans on Emmi and gives inspiration*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 21:45 *leans on Emmi and gives inspiration*
:wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone