Let's Chat!
P-professor?
Oh my must have been a trick of da light then
Oh my must have been a trick of da light then
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Mr. Sims. I am deeply concerned about your eyes. Ignore the quote in Ms. Manjunath's reply that shows Mr. Tumberton. He was never here I assure you. I totally didn't forget I was on that account.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Mmmmm very deeply concerning indeedMakaio Kāne wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:09 Mr. Sims. I am deeply concerned about your eyes. Ignore the quote in Ms. Manjunath's reply that shows Mr. Tumberton. He was never here I assure you. I totally didn't forget I was on that account.
to avoid such horrible errors in judgement moving forward Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hey dudeMakaio Kāne wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:00 So many greetings I should come here at this time more often. lol
I hope all of my students are having a wonderful day.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Surprise everyone!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Oliviaaaa hiiii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
HI JOSE! Oh gosh I've missed you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
How've ya beeen? I haven't seen ya in a while heheheheheOlivia Williams wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:15 HI JOSE! Oh gosh I've missed you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hanging in there!
Completely botched one of my essays... Still passed though!
How's you??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Good, had an amazing time in London during the Christmas holidays where I visited Harry Potter studios and The cursed child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I haven't been on site for a long time either. Feels amazing to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:17How've ya beeen? I haven't seen ya in a while heheheheheOlivia Williams wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:15 HI JOSE! Oh gosh I've missed you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11probably cus I haven't been on here as much lately but stilll
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |