Let's Chat!
Em!
hiiiii
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Jo!!
hiii!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
How've ya been? Haven't spoken to ya ij a while
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:55There are a buncha flobberworms in those, just so ya knowZephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:48 Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured![]()
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr*![]()
![]()
Hello Professor!![]()
At Joseph, heey!! Careful with that! -*munches*![]()
*giggles and runs*
*mouth open*
What?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!? Come back here!!!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
*laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs*Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:57Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:55There are a buncha flobberworms in those, just so ya knowZephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:48 Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured![]()
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr*![]()
![]()
Hello Professor!![]()
At Joseph, heey!! Careful with that! -*munches*![]()
*giggles and runs*
*mouth open*
What?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!? Come back here!!!
*crashes into a tree and tumbles down the hill*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:58*laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs*Zephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:57Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:55There are a buncha flobberworms in those, just so ya knowZephyr Deakin wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:48 Woohoooo~ I've never felt more honoured![]()
*chucks quesadillas at Zephyr*![]()
![]()
Hello Professor!![]()
At Joseph, heey!! Careful with that! -*munches*![]()
*giggles and runs*
*mouth open*
What?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!? Come back here!!!![]()
*crashes into a tree and tumbles down the hill*![]()
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
So many greetings I should come here at this time more often. lol
I hope all of my students are having a wonderful day.
I hope all of my students are having a wonderful day.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Hi Dennis!Dennis Tumberton wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:00 So many greetings I should come here at this time more often. lol
I hope all of my students are having a wonderful day.
Let's Chat!
LE GASPA itsaaa Dennisss
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Mr. Sims. Are you doing ok? I see no Mr. Tumberton.
Hello Ms. Manjunath!
Hello Ms. Manjunath!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida