OOC Let's Chat!

P-professor? :shock:
Oh my must have been a trick of da light then :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. Sims. I am deeply concerned about your eyes. Ignore the quote in Ms. Manjunath's reply that shows Mr. Tumberton. He was never here I assure you. I totally didn't forget I was on that account.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:09 Mr. Sims. I am deeply concerned about your eyes. Ignore the quote in Ms. Manjunath's reply that shows Mr. Tumberton. He was never here I assure you. I totally didn't forget I was on that account.
Mmmmm very deeply concerning indeed :decayed: maybe ya can do me a favour by buying me two magic eyes from St. Mangos 🥭 to avoid such horrible errors in judgement moving forward :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:00 So many greetings I should come here at this time more often. lol

I hope all of my students are having a wonderful day.
Hey dude

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Surprise everyone!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Oliviaaaa hiiii :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
HI JOSE! Oh gosh I've missed you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:15 HI JOSE! Oh gosh I've missed you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
How've ya beeen? I haven't seen ya in a while hehehehehe :grin: probably cus I haven't been on here as much lately but stilll

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 12:56 How've ya been? Haven't spoken to ya ij a while :cute:
Hanging in there! :lol:

Completely botched one of my essays... Still passed though! :P

How's you?? :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:17
Olivia Williams wrote: 9 Jan 2026, 13:15 HI JOSE! Oh gosh I've missed you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
How've ya beeen? I haven't seen ya in a while hehehehehe :grin: probably cus I haven't been on here as much lately but stilll
Good, had an amazing time in London during the Christmas holidays where I visited Harry Potter studios and The cursed child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I haven't been on site for a long time either. Feels amazing to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.