OOC Let's Chat!

Clark Baird wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 17:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 16:38 I heard about a certain game of tag in the Hufflepuff common room! :wow:
Oh I knew someone was lurking!
Pfft.

I am Slytherin you know. We go where we please! :snake:

(Also, glad you're done with ophtho for a while! Dilation is so much fun!)

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Doctor looked at me and said that I need glasses after I did the letter thingy with my left then right eyes.

My left eye was blurring up all of the letters and I couldn’t even make it out until they did the pinhole thing and I could see 8 lines down from the top, unlike without the pinhole thing I couldn’t see the top….

But my right was mostly fine.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Revamping my ency :sad:

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 21:39
Revamping my ency :sad:
well looking at your ency was a mistake for me :sweatingbullets: wow, that’s amazing!!

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 19:29 Doctor looked at me and said that I need glasses after I did the letter thingy with my left then right eyes.

My left eye was blurring up all of the letters and I couldn’t even make it out until they did the pinhole thing and I could see 8 lines down from the top, unlike without the pinhole thing I couldn’t see the top….

But my right was mostly fine.
Fun stuff! Did they check your pressure? Slit lamp (where they shine this supet bright into eye)?

Eight lines down isn't bad!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Morningg all :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:33
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 19:29 Doctor looked at me and said that I need glasses after I did the letter thingy with my left then right eyes.

My left eye was blurring up all of the letters and I couldn’t even make it out until they did the pinhole thing and I could see 8 lines down from the top, unlike without the pinhole thing I couldn’t see the top….

But my right was mostly fine.
Fun stuff! Did they check your pressure? Slit lamp (where they shine this supet bright into eye)?

Eight lines down isn't bad!
Indeed! And they did the test that flashes a bright green light, then a similar one that flashes a bright blue one- lol. I just know why I can’t see someone sign 3-4 feet away from me now 😭 when I’m trying to watch them when they’re on my left side

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
it’s pouring and i have to go to work :cry2:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:40 Morningg all :grin:
Jose!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.