Let's Chat!
Pfft.Clark Baird wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 17:06Oh I knew someone was lurking!Colin McCoire wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 16:38 I heard about a certain game of tag in the Hufflepuff common room!![]()
I am Slytherin you know. We go where we please!

(Also, glad you're done with ophtho for a while! Dilation is so much fun!)
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Doctor looked at me and said that I need glasses after I did the letter thingy with my left then right eyes.
My left eye was blurring up all of the letters and I couldn’t even make it out until they did the pinhole thing and I could see 8 lines down from the top, unlike without the pinhole thing I couldn’t see the top….
But my right was mostly fine.
My left eye was blurring up all of the letters and I couldn’t even make it out until they did the pinhole thing and I could see 8 lines down from the top, unlike without the pinhole thing I couldn’t see the top….
But my right was mostly fine.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hi
Let's Chat!
Revamping my ency![]()
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
well looking at your ency was a mistake for me
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Fun stuff! Did they check your pressure? Slit lamp (where they shine this supet bright into eye)?Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 19:29 Doctor looked at me and said that I need glasses after I did the letter thingy with my left then right eyes.
My left eye was blurring up all of the letters and I couldn’t even make it out until they did the pinhole thing and I could see 8 lines down from the top, unlike without the pinhole thing I couldn’t see the top….
But my right was mostly fine.
Eight lines down isn't bad!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Morningg all
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Indeed! And they did the test that flashes a bright green light, then a similar one that flashes a bright blue one- lol. I just know why I can’t see someone sign 3-4 feet away from me nowColin McCoire wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:33Fun stuff! Did they check your pressure? Slit lamp (where they shine this supet bright into eye)?Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 19:29 Doctor looked at me and said that I need glasses after I did the letter thingy with my left then right eyes.
My left eye was blurring up all of the letters and I couldn’t even make it out until they did the pinhole thing and I could see 8 lines down from the top, unlike without the pinhole thing I couldn’t see the top….
But my right was mostly fine.
Eight lines down isn't bad!
when I’m trying to watch them when they’re on my left side
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Jose!