OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 13:02
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 12:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 12:38
Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 03:40 Mr. Gunther. For once we are on the same page. Ms. Shephard likes the smell of shoes.
Orrrr maybe the smell of fresh trees and fragrant wood. Sandalwood is also an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and is considered a sacred tree in India, used as incense for purification and meditation.

Pssh! Get to know your plants and your students, Mr. Kāne!
But :( it’s called sandal
✨Etymology time!✨

A compound of sandal and wood. Known as sandalwood in Middle English (sandal). Derived from the Old French sandale (14c), Medieval Latin sandalum, from Late Greek santalon.
AHHHHHHHH I LOVE ETYMOLOGY
might be the zoologist in me but i adore everything about etymology. the history of words and names and science is incredible

It simply isn’t an adventure worth telling if there aren’t any dragons.
-JRR Tolkien

OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. Gunther. I’m still with you.

Ms. Shephard. The joke is no matter the bath, Mr. McCoire still smells like a shoe. Less about etymology and more about the ol’ pup. I will have to ask Professor McCoire where his family found him 😂

OOC Let's Chat!
ooo~ a specific professor is very free these dayss
hru professor?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Wei. Just trying to get to know the students better. Aura farming as the kids say. Though I don’t really know what that means….

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 14:39 Mr. Gunther. I’m still with you.

Ms. Shephard. The joke is no matter the bath, Mr. McCoire still smells like a shoe. Less about etymology and more about the ol’ pup. I will have to ask Professor McCoire where his family found him 😂
:suspicious:

Hmph.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 14:59 Ms. Wei. Just trying to get to know the students better. Aura farming as the kids say. Though I don’t really know what that means….
oohh! good luck with that professor! some kids these days are hard to impress T.T

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 14:39 Mr. Gunther. I’m still with you.

Ms. Shephard. The joke is no matter the bath, Mr. McCoire still smells like a shoe. Less about etymology and more about the ol’ pup. I will have to ask Professor McCoire where his family found him 😂
😂

(I hate having my eyes dilated, as if I can’t see enough already )

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't smell like a wet dog, Fu-Hai!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin smells like a nice fragrant sandalwood tree! :)

Edit: why is dental care so expensive now... :(

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I heard about a certain game of tag in the Hufflepuff common room! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire