OOC Let's Chat!

Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 03:21 Ms. Shephard. Is that really appropriate? You might catch something. Please don’t be so reckless. I swear Hufflepuffs and their certain affinities.

Mr. McCoire. It is you I thought would bring the chocolate that is why I have been here waiting.
Colin's taken a bath! He smells of sandalwood! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Sandal.. wood? He smells like shoes?

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Mr. Gunther. For once we are on the same page. Ms. Shephard likes the smell of shoes.

OOC Let's Chat!
I-

Shoes!?

*puts arm around Emmi*

I think I've got some choco somewhere, Professor Kāne! Comes in handy this time of the month, eh?

*smirks*

Wait.

Sandalwood?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Lol did we start a new OOC chat? I only see 181 pages, I think this is a new one! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

OOC Let's Chat!
This is a new one! :wow:

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 03:40 Mr. Gunther. For once we are on the same page. Ms. Shephard likes the smell of shoes.
shoes and wet dogs!!! :tongue3: colin always smells like an icky dog!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Fu-Hai seems to have a firm grip on reality. Surprising for a Gryffindor. So…. 5 points to Gryffindor!

OOC Let's Chat!
Do you have to have been on h.io for 6 months to make a inPC?

Hiiii