OOC Let's Chat!

no... I wish I did. just try to center yourself and breathe?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:35 Does anybody know how to calm down the nerves?
tell yourself it's going to be okay? that works for me sometimes..

☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆

Amelia Randensmith

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:35 Does anybody know how to calm down the nerves?
Yes! As someone who used to get panic attacks often, whenever I felt them coming I'd just go somewhere I can be alone and take some deep, calming breaths. Also works to simply calm down your nerves! Don't stop until you feel better.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Okay so basically (idk if this is healthy but whatever) I am kind of living through my character. Like I rarely post on this site because I am super busy but when I do make role play I basically put myself in the shoes of my character and ask how I would react and then that is how I react. So I was wondering if there is like a in character thread or area that I could discuss LGBTQ+ and mental health but like as my character.
Idk if I'm making an sense sorry

𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓱 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻
"𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖."

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:35 Does anybody know how to calm down the nerves?
Yes! As someone who used to get panic attacks often, whenever I felt them coming I'd just go somewhere I can be alone and take some deep, calming breaths. Also works to simply calm down your nerves! Don't stop until you feel better.
Thanks.... I think it helps a bit....

Amelia Randensmith wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:35 Does anybody know how to calm down the nerves?
tell yourself it's going to be okay? that works for me sometimes..
Thank you. I tried. Maybe it would work out fine.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 09:43 Guys..... Any idea how to write fast?
I use comic sans lol it helps

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 09:43 Guys..... Any idea how to write fast?
I use comic sans lol it helps
Thank ya!! Will use it as soon as I write my next post

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 18:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 17:58
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 09:43 Guys..... Any idea how to write fast?
I use comic sans lol it helps
Thank ya!! Will use it as soon as I write my next post
You could also probably find a font that you really like and go with that

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Ok I think I have a plan + I found out most of my classes are only offered in person :(

okay good thing they're also offered at the local campus but the bad thing is, with 3 different college class schedules going on concurrently, (mom, sister and I's) then also my dad's, and the fact that I can't legally drive :( :( and the fact that there's not reliable transportation nor do we have a trolley system here... I see problems with doing my student learning, field experience, and student teaching and course classes when my family also have internships (large mass of hours) planned for the next few semesters..
:( dad I need you in this case :( (he normally fights against it because he has to work but it's not like anyone'd notice, no one is there :sob: but let's be real, in this busy next few semesters, you'd be useful :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi hio

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?