OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:00
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:54
Simon Kincaid wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:44 hi hi all! how's everyone?

Mr. Kincaid. I see you have your OWL in transfiguration. Well done!

Perhaps you might have missed this request in your storied adventures! If this is of interest to you, please reach out to me via Owl.

viewtopic.php?t=51&start=6830#p1461842
Professor did you mean this specific thread: Professor's request
I found it :) Didn't think he wanted me to ship with Julia

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:04 Ms. Lerelle I dare say that that means you are really finding your stride in role playing! Well done! 5 points to Hufflepuff!

Mr. Gunther. I would not want to be responsible for the maths on that.
I'll do the math :nod:

(on the other hand, I got an interpreter for an adivising appointment today, and I also got confirmation that I can switch my term to summer 2025 instead of fall 2025 so I can do my boring classes then as there is no school for me to do anything with in the summer. I just need to reach out to my financial aid to make sure that they will cover that cost as I cannot switch otherwise... :( yay non-free college.)

Edit: Reached out, cc'd advisor and college's financial aid. Hopefully she reaches out to me :( before the appointment.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:00
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:54
Simon Kincaid wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:44 hi hi all! how's everyone?

Mr. Kincaid. I see you have your OWL in transfiguration. Well done!

Perhaps you might have missed this request in your storied adventures! If this is of interest to you, please reach out to me via Owl.

viewtopic.php?t=51&start=6830#p1461842
Professor did you mean this specific thread: Professor's request
Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!

Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:00
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:54
Simon Kincaid wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:44 hi hi all! how's everyone?

Mr. Kincaid. I see you have your OWL in transfiguration. Well done!

Perhaps you might have missed this request in your storied adventures! If this is of interest to you, please reach out to me via Owl.

viewtopic.php?t=51&start=6830#p1461842
Professor did you mean this specific thread: Professor's request
Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!

Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!
Wheres the milk

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:49
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:00
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:54
Simon Kincaid wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:44 hi hi all! how's everyone?

Mr. Kincaid. I see you have your OWL in transfiguration. Well done!

Perhaps you might have missed this request in your storied adventures! If this is of interest to you, please reach out to me via Owl.

viewtopic.php?t=51&start=6830#p1461842
Professor did you mean this specific thread: Professor's request
Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!

Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!
Wheres the milk
..in my fridge, you want some?

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:53
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:49
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:00
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:54


Mr. Kincaid. I see you have your OWL in transfiguration. Well done!

Perhaps you might have missed this request in your storied adventures! If this is of interest to you, please reach out to me via Owl.

viewtopic.php?t=51&start=6830#p1461842
Professor did you mean this specific thread: Professor's request
Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!

Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!
Wheres the milk
..in my fridge, you want some?
I don't remember you being dad :(

sure

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:42

Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!

Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!
:grin: Thanks! But being a Puff is so much better!

Also @Simon Kincaid a 1000 word reply?! Thank you so much!! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys!! ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
na-night joey!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?