Let's Chat!
I found itEmiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:00Professor did you mean this specific thread: Professor's requestMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:54
Mr. Kincaid. I see you have your OWL in transfiguration. Well done!
Perhaps you might have missed this request in your storied adventures! If this is of interest to you, please reach out to me via Owl.
viewtopic.php?t=51&start=6830#p1461842
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I'll do the math :nod:Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:04 Ms. Lerelle I dare say that that means you are really finding your stride in role playing! Well done! 5 points to Hufflepuff!
Mr. Gunther. I would not want to be responsible for the maths on that.
(on the other hand, I got an interpreter for an adivising appointment today, and I also got confirmation that I can switch my term to summer 2025 instead of fall 2025 so I can do my boring classes then as there is no school for me to do anything with in the summer. I just need to reach out to my financial aid to make sure that they will cover that cost as I cannot switch otherwise...
Edit: Reached out, cc'd advisor and college's financial aid. Hopefully she reaches out to me
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:00Professor did you mean this specific thread: Professor's requestMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:54
Mr. Kincaid. I see you have your OWL in transfiguration. Well done!
Perhaps you might have missed this request in your storied adventures! If this is of interest to you, please reach out to me via Owl.
viewtopic.php?t=51&start=6830#p1461842
Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Wheres the milkMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:42Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:00Professor did you mean this specific thread: Professor's requestMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:54
Mr. Kincaid. I see you have your OWL in transfiguration. Well done!
Perhaps you might have missed this request in your storied adventures! If this is of interest to you, please reach out to me via Owl.
viewtopic.php?t=51&start=6830#p1461842
Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
..in my fridge, you want some?Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:49Wheres the milkMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:42Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:00Professor did you mean this specific thread: Professor's requestMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:54
Mr. Kincaid. I see you have your OWL in transfiguration. Well done!
Perhaps you might have missed this request in your storied adventures! If this is of interest to you, please reach out to me via Owl.
viewtopic.php?t=51&start=6830#p1461842
Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!
Let's Chat!
I don't remember you being dadMilica Vranekova wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:53..in my fridge, you want some?Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:49Wheres the milkMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:42Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:00Professor did you mean this specific thread: Professor's requestMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:54
Mr. Kincaid. I see you have your OWL in transfiguration. Well done!
Perhaps you might have missed this request in your storied adventures! If this is of interest to you, please reach out to me via Owl.
viewtopic.php?t=51&start=6830#p1461842
Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!
sure
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:42
Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!
Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!
Also @Simon Kincaid a 1000 word reply?! Thank you so much!!
Let's Chat!
hi everyone!
Let's Chat!
Night guys!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
na-night joey!!