OOC Let's Chat!

Am I the only one who once struggled getting over 200 words and now am struggling getting under 600 in what should be a relatively short reply? Apologies in advance Korinna ^^

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Lerelle I dare say that that means you are really finding your stride in role playing! Well done! 5 points to Hufflepuff!

Mr. Gunther. I would not want to be responsible for the maths on that.

OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve had burnout from writing lately, but I do hope to finally get some of my late replies out soon. (Sorry to everyone RPing with me!)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Sir, any idea on how to handle tough team mates?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
With all these house points I’m earning the badgers I certainly hope I get a trophy :lol:
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:05 Sir, any idea on how to handle tough team mates?
When you say tough what do you mean? ^^ Yeah ok you weren’t asking me but still…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:06 With all these house points I’m earning the badgers I certainly hope I get a trophy :lol:
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:05 Sir, any idea on how to handle tough team mates?
When you say tough what do you mean? ^^ Yeah ok you weren’t asking me but still…
You know how they act like all doofus and sort of don't know what they are doing...... Like we have a debate tomorrow....... That type of urgency

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 12:58 Am I the only one who once struggled getting over 200 words and now am struggling getting under 600 in what should be a relatively short reply? Apologies in advance Korinna ^^
I've been really good and churning out replies this Christmas :grin: Especially for the winter wonderland errand- as it started snowing and i could literally watch the snow for inspiration
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 7 Jan 2026, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:24
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 12:58 Am I the only one who once struggled getting over 200 words and now am struggling getting under 600 in what should be a relatively short reply? Apologies in advance Korinna ^^
I've been really good and churning out replies this Christmas :grin:
I should reply to ours so you have another to do, muhahahaha!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:25
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:24
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 12:58 Am I the only one who once struggled getting over 200 words and now am struggling getting under 600 in what should be a relatively short reply? Apologies in advance Korinna ^^
I've been really good and churning out replies this Christmas :grin:
I should reply to ours so you have another to do, muhahahaha!
SIMON! :wow: Please do! I only have one for Axel to do :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:26
Simon Kincaid wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:25
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 13:24
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 12:58 Am I the only one who once struggled getting over 200 words and now am struggling getting under 600 in what should be a relatively short reply? Apologies in advance Korinna ^^
I've been really good and churning out replies this Christmas :grin:
I should reply to ours so you have another to do, muhahahaha!
SIMON! :wow: Please do! I only have one for Axel to do :wow:
Nice! I'll do my best to get it out today. I'm finishing one right now for AF

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)