OOC Let's Chat!

I slept for 11 hours the other night, and I was still really tired!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Living my dream Ms. Blaze. Living my dream. But students can be so noisy ๐Ÿ˜

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns*

Could've slept better last night :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves at Emily*

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*waves at Hana!* :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 08:02 I slept for 11 hours the other night, and I was still really tired!
Maybe you slept too long? When I sleep that long, my entire day is spent being tired.

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys..... Any idea how to write fast?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 09:43 Guys..... Any idea how to write fast?
What I do is a set a timer and say I have to be done by the end of the timer (normally 20 minutes)
Or
I write 200 words before bed then forget I wrote then and write another 200 words and bam 400 words written.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 09:43 Guys..... Any idea how to write fast?
Itโ€™s very easy!

F-A-S-T

Iโ€™m like the funniest of transfiguration professors!