Let's Chat!
I slept for 11 hours the other night, and I was still really tired!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Living my dream Ms. Blaze. Living my dream. But students can be so noisy
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
*yawns*
Could've slept better last night
Could've slept better last night
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*waves at Hana!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Maybe you slept too long? When I sleep that long, my entire day is spent being tired.Cinder Blaze wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 08:02 I slept for 11 hours the other night, and I was still really tired!
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
Guys..... Any idea how to write fast?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
What I do is a set a timer and say I have to be done by the end of the timer (normally 20 minutes)
Or
I write 200 words before bed then forget I wrote then and write another 200 words and bam 400 words written.
Let's Chat!
Itโs very easy!
F-A-S-T
Iโm like the funniest of transfiguration professors!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida