OOC Let's Chat!

Ms. Hunter. This is why parents say “do as I say and not as I do.” You will be a good parent XD

Ms. Lerelle. Well done on the banner. 5 points to Hufflepuff. That will make up for how clumsy you all are.

OOC Let's Chat!
Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.

Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.

My motivation? Not sleeping!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:12 Ms. Hunter. This is why parents say “do as I say and not as I do.” You will be a good parent XD

Ms. Lerelle. Well done on the banner. 5 points to Hufflepuff. That will make up for how clumsy you all are.
I expect my 5 points soon :wow:

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:15 Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.

Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.

My motivation? Not sleeping!
I definitely stay up till at least 2am most nights on holiday but only midnight when im doing stuff in the week

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ms. Peterson. You have to contend with Mr. Tumberton’s antics. Good luck and Godspeed. If you survive I will give you 10.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:17
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:15 Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.

Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.

My motivation? Not sleeping!
I definitely stay up till at least 2am most nights on holiday but only midnight when im doing stuff in the week
I try to go to sleep by 11 since I have practice and my games during the week and tournamemts on the weekend. But when i close my eyes my mind goes wuuddsfhutdcsdty and then Im awake again

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:19
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:17
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:15 Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.

Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.

My motivation? Not sleeping!
I definitely stay up till at least 2am most nights on holiday but only midnight when im doing stuff in the week
I try to go to sleep by 11 since I have practice and my games during the week and tournamemts on the weekend. But when i close my eyes my mind goes wuuddsfhutdcsdty and then Im awake again
100% get you there!! :lol: :cute: :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:21
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:19
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:17
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:15 Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.

Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.

My motivation? Not sleeping!
I definitely stay up till at least 2am most nights on holiday but only midnight when im doing stuff in the week
I try to go to sleep by 11 since I have practice and my games during the week and tournamemts on the weekend. But when i close my eyes my mind goes wuuddsfhutdcsdty and then Im awake again
100% get you there!! :lol: :cute: :grin:
:lol: Ima try to go to bed and pray that I dont have to wrestle off tmw. Goodnight!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:24
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:21
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:19
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:17
Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:15 Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.

Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.

My motivation? Not sleeping!
I definitely stay up till at least 2am most nights on holiday but only midnight when im doing stuff in the week
I try to go to sleep by 11 since I have practice and my games during the week and tournamemts on the weekend. But when i close my eyes my mind goes wuuddsfhutdcsdty and then Im awake again
100% get you there!! :lol: :cute: :grin:
:lol: Ima try to go to bed and pray that I dont have to wrestle off tmw. Goodnight!
Night!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
At this point my only motivation is cereal marshmallows and I got a big bag of them
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 7 Jan 2026, 06:45, edited 1 time in total.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff