OOC Let's Chat!

hiii

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookie!! :wow: <3

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:13 Brookie!! :wow: <3
millie!!! :wow: <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:12 it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s
Lucky! It’s gotten down to -10 here. (Wind chills have gotten down to -30 the past couple years.)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:16
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:12 it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s
Lucky! It’s gotten down to -10 here. (Wind chills have gotten down to -30 the past couple years.)
oh wow! I live by the ocean though so that controls our temperature. at least it snow where you live though, that sounds like so much fun

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
'Up to 20cm of snow is forecast to fall in parts of (place I live) and (place I live) on Thursday night and Friday with a yellow warning running from 18:00 on Thursday until 12:00 on Friday.'

My news just issued this!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:22
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:16
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:12 it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s
Lucky! It’s gotten down to -10 here. (Wind chills have gotten down to -30 the past couple years.)
oh wow! I live by the ocean though so that controls our temperature. at least it snow where you live though, that sounds like so much fun
Ooo! I live about 9-10 hours away from the closest ocean. :lol:

That’s so neat that you get to see it every day!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
C-C-C-Cold! :nerves:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:38
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:22
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:16
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:12 it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s
Lucky! It’s gotten down to -10 here. (Wind chills have gotten down to -30 the past couple years.)
oh wow! I live by the ocean though so that controls our temperature. at least it snow where you live though, that sounds like so much fun
Ooo! I live about 9-10 hours away from the closest ocean. :lol:

That’s so neat that you get to see it every day!
I mean technically where I live I don't see it since there is a bunch of mountains :lol:
and... the ocean is really cold...

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿