Let's Chat!
hiii
Let's Chat!
Brookie!!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
millie!!!![]()
Let's Chat!
Lucky! It’s gotten down to -10 here. (Wind chills have gotten down to -30 the past couple years.)Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:12 it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
oh wow! I live by the ocean though so that controls our temperature. at least it snow where you live though, that sounds like so much funAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:16Lucky! It’s gotten down to -10 here. (Wind chills have gotten down to -30 the past couple years.)Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:12 it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s
Let's Chat!
'Up to 20cm of snow is forecast to fall in parts of (place I live) and (place I live) on Thursday night and Friday with a yellow warning running from 18:00 on Thursday until 12:00 on Friday.'
My news just issued this!
My news just issued this!
Let's Chat!
Ooo! I live about 9-10 hours away from the closest ocean.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:22oh wow! I live by the ocean though so that controls our temperature. at least it snow where you live though, that sounds like so much funAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:16Lucky! It’s gotten down to -10 here. (Wind chills have gotten down to -30 the past couple years.)Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:12 it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s
That’s so neat that you get to see it every day!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
C-C-C-Cold!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I mean technically where I live I don't see it since there is a bunch of mountainsAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:38Ooo! I live about 9-10 hours away from the closest ocean.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:22oh wow! I live by the ocean though so that controls our temperature. at least it snow where you live though, that sounds like so much funAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:16Lucky! It’s gotten down to -10 here. (Wind chills have gotten down to -30 the past couple years.)Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:12 it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s
That’s so neat that you get to see it every day!
and... the ocean is really cold...