Let's Chat!
Ava!!!
Prof Kane said I had dog fur in my ears!
And to answer his question... Yes. Yes I do.
Prof Kane said I had dog fur in my ears!
And to answer his question... Yes. Yes I do.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Ms. Shephard. Those are fairly short chapters. Do you have a word count you are trying to reach? Is it more of a novel or novella?
Ah. The infamous Ms. Winchect. We meet at last.
Ah. The infamous Ms. Winchect. We meet at last.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Ms. Winchect. I am looking at your file to try to find anything interesting to say to you...but alas... (I'm joking)
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
a task? do tellMakaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:13 Ms. Willows. I have a task for you.
And I wouldn't say strayed. More like some flea bitten mutt shoved me in here. I'm too afraid of rabies to argue.
Let's Chat!
Ms. Willows. Please distract Mr. Gunther so he quits mistaking me for his father and asking me for things. XD
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Well, I’m looking in your class to try to find anyone enjoying it, but oddly enough everyone seems to have fallen asleep from your rambling.Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:56 Ms. Winchect. I am looking at your file to try to find anything interesting to say to you...but alas... (I'm joking)
Let's Chat!
Suppose we'll have to find out! Can't imagine it being longer than 20 chapters that's for sure.Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 02:49 Ms. Shephard. Those are fairly short chapters. Do you have a word count you are trying to reach? Is it more of a novel or novella?
Ah. The infamous Ms. Winchect. We meet at last.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone