Let's Chat!
Good night!
Let's Chat!
Colin!!!
*Zooms super fast!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Oooof that's bad:// I hope you get things fixed up as quickly and efficiently as possible and that the pipes didn't crack!!!Cinder Blaze wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 16:33 I’m freezing. This morning, I went for a shower, but the boiler pipes had frozen, so it was really cold
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 20:06Oooof that's bad:// I hope you get things fixed up as quickly and efficiently as possible and that the pipes didn't crack!!!Cinder Blaze wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 16:33 I’m freezing. This morning, I went for a shower, but the boiler pipes had frozen, so it was really cold
Hi Lyanna!
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
would anyone be willing to look at some unfinished backstory I wrote? here, if you do<3
|
|
Let's Chat!
Hello!
| xxxxx | ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency ☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼ |
⋮ ⋮ |
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹ ─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ─── |
⋮ ⋮ |
xxxxx |
Let's Chat!
Must... Think of... Good... Inciting incident... For novel...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*puts arm around Emmi*
OOC, what sort of inciting incident are you thinking of?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I don't knoooooow!Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:04*puts arm around Emmi*
OOC, what sort of inciting incident are you thinking of?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone