OOC Let's Chat!

Good night!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 16:21 Wait

I've never broken into any houses Professor Kāne!

:shock2:
Colin!!!

*Zooms super fast!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 16:33 I’m freezing. This morning, I went for a shower, but the boiler pipes had frozen, so it was really cold
Oooof that's bad:// I hope you get things fixed up as quickly and efficiently as possible and that the pipes didn't crack!!!

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 20:06
Cinder Blaze wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 16:33 I’m freezing. This morning, I went for a shower, but the boiler pipes had frozen, so it was really cold
Oooof that's bad:// I hope you get things fixed up as quickly and efficiently as possible and that the pipes didn't crack!!!
Hi Lyanna!

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
would anyone be willing to look at some unfinished backstory I wrote? here, if you do<3

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ekaterina Varganova wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 20:09
Hi Lyanna!
Hello!

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Must... Think of... Good... Inciting incident... For novel...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 17:02
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 16:21 Wait

I've never broken into any houses Professor Kāne!

:shock2:
Colin!!!

*Zooms super fast!*
*puts arm around Emmi*

OOC, what sort of inciting incident are you thinking of?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:04
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 17:02
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 16:21 Wait

I've never broken into any houses Professor Kāne!

:shock2:
Colin!!!

*Zooms super fast!*
*puts arm around Emmi*

OOC, what sort of inciting incident are you thinking of?
I don't knoooooow! :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
my school blocked pinterest... nooo

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿