OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 12:27
Milica Vranekova wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 10:33 Joseph!
It’s you :+o
It’s me! How are you doing?

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 12:33
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 12:27
Milica Vranekova wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 10:33 Joseph!
It’s you :+o
It’s me! How are you doing?
I’m sleepy, but I spent the last few days working on non hio stuff, then played Roblox
- Piggy
- Blind Shot
- Blood Moon Tycoon

I can’t open Minecraft on my laptop without it bugging out on me and I have been in no mood to go to my desktop to play it

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Elizabeth Gray wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 11:51
Isla Afton wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 13:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 13:52 Good! Wbu?
Exited, I can't wait for this day to finish, tmrw is my birthday, I can't wait :wow:
Happy birthday Isla!!!! :love2:
Ty! <3

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Birthday Isla!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ty!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy b-day! 🎉

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy birthday!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 14:52 Happy b-day! 🎉
Ty! <3
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 14:58 Happy birthday!
Thnx <3

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy birthday Islaa!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 15:02 Happy birthday Islaa!
Ty Yexi <3

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium