OOC Let's Chat!

Oo, good luck! <3

My writing has been spotty at best recently. XD I'm almost all caught up, though.

OOC Let's Chat!
I have three wonderful RPs to three wonderful people to do...

And no motivation! :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I worked on my zombie story that I've been writing for a while now. So that means it's kind of been rewritten some but that's OK because the first iteration of it has been dropped in a slightly muddy puddle and the pages are wrinkly but I'm still going to try to keep the same plot of it and hopefully I'll post it on the shelves soon :D

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I need to have a better system of remembering what spells I have on which character. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
The easiest way I know is that Emmi has waaaaaaay more completed lessons than Casey does :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Eeep! I never completed the homework for the spell I wanted to use on this account. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:09 I worked on my zombie story that I've been writing for a while now. So that means it's kind of been rewritten some but that's OK because the first iteration of it has been dropped in a slightly muddy puddle and the pages are wrinkly but I'm still going to try to keep the same plot of it and hopefully I'll post it on the shelves soon :D
You handwrite them? That's cool!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:37
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:09 I worked on my zombie story that I've been writing for a while now. So that means it's kind of been rewritten some but that's OK because the first iteration of it has been dropped in a slightly muddy puddle and the pages are wrinkly but I'm still going to try to keep the same plot of it and hopefully I'll post it on the shelves soon :D
You handwrite them? That's cool!
It started out hand written but I've started to type it up because I want to be able to put it on the shelves for everyone because I don't really have anyone to share my story with other than two people who are my friends lolz

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:44
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:37
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:09 I worked on my zombie story that I've been writing for a while now. So that means it's kind of been rewritten some but that's OK because the first iteration of it has been dropped in a slightly muddy puddle and the pages are wrinkly but I'm still going to try to keep the same plot of it and hopefully I'll post it on the shelves soon :D
You handwrite them? That's cool!
It started out hand written but I've started to type it up because I want to be able to put it on the shelves for everyone because I don't really have anyone to share my story with other than two people who are my friends lolz
Well, I think typing it up is a great idea! I could use something zombie-related to read sometimes soon!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:46
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:44
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:37
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:09 I worked on my zombie story that I've been writing for a while now. So that means it's kind of been rewritten some but that's OK because the first iteration of it has been dropped in a slightly muddy puddle and the pages are wrinkly but I'm still going to try to keep the same plot of it and hopefully I'll post it on the shelves soon :D
You handwrite them? That's cool!
It started out hand written but I've started to type it up because I want to be able to put it on the shelves for everyone because I don't really have anyone to share my story with other than two people who are my friends lolz
Well, I think typing it up is a great idea! I could use something zombie-related to read sometimes soon!
Oh I'd also love to mention that it's going to be a book that swaps povs for the 2 main characters so that you can see both characters povs I've always liked books that went between characters povs

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff