Let's Chat!
Oo, good luck! 
My writing has been spotty at best recently. XD I'm almost all caught up, though.
My writing has been spotty at best recently. XD I'm almost all caught up, though.
Let's Chat!
I have three wonderful RPs to three wonderful people to do...
And no motivation!
And no motivation!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I worked on my zombie story that I've been writing for a while now. So that means it's kind of been rewritten some but that's OK because the first iteration of it has been dropped in a slightly muddy puddle and the pages are wrinkly but I'm still going to try to keep the same plot of it and hopefully I'll post it on the shelves soon
Let's Chat!
I need to have a better system of remembering what spells I have on which character. XD
Let's Chat!
The easiest way I know is that Emmi has waaaaaaay more completed lessons than Casey does
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Eeep! I never completed the homework for the spell I wanted to use on this account. XD
Let's Chat!
You handwrite them? That's cool!Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:09 I worked on my zombie story that I've been writing for a while now. So that means it's kind of been rewritten some but that's OK because the first iteration of it has been dropped in a slightly muddy puddle and the pages are wrinkly but I'm still going to try to keep the same plot of it and hopefully I'll post it on the shelves soon![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
It started out hand written but I've started to type it up because I want to be able to put it on the shelves for everyone because I don't really have anyone to share my story with other than two people who are my friends lolzVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:37You handwrite them? That's cool!Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:09 I worked on my zombie story that I've been writing for a while now. So that means it's kind of been rewritten some but that's OK because the first iteration of it has been dropped in a slightly muddy puddle and the pages are wrinkly but I'm still going to try to keep the same plot of it and hopefully I'll post it on the shelves soon![]()
Let's Chat!
Well, I think typing it up is a great idea! I could use something zombie-related to read sometimes soon!Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:44It started out hand written but I've started to type it up because I want to be able to put it on the shelves for everyone because I don't really have anyone to share my story with other than two people who are my friends lolzVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:37You handwrite them? That's cool!Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:09 I worked on my zombie story that I've been writing for a while now. So that means it's kind of been rewritten some but that's OK because the first iteration of it has been dropped in a slightly muddy puddle and the pages are wrinkly but I'm still going to try to keep the same plot of it and hopefully I'll post it on the shelves soon![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Oh I'd also love to mention that it's going to be a book that swaps povs for the 2 main characters so that you can see both characters povs I've always liked books that went between characters povsVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:46Well, I think typing it up is a great idea! I could use something zombie-related to read sometimes soon!Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:44It started out hand written but I've started to type it up because I want to be able to put it on the shelves for everyone because I don't really have anyone to share my story with other than two people who are my friends lolzVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:37You handwrite them? That's cool!Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 02:09 I worked on my zombie story that I've been writing for a while now. So that means it's kind of been rewritten some but that's OK because the first iteration of it has been dropped in a slightly muddy puddle and the pages are wrinkly but I'm still going to try to keep the same plot of it and hopefully I'll post it on the shelves soon![]()