Let's Chat!
Woohoo!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
@Lotus Lively lol, I would've forgotten about it too
it wasn't that memorable sadly, but it was ok, it's a decent kids show I suppose, just as okay as bluey is.
(for context, I dont like bluey, I own a bluey button up shirt and I only wear it if I'm going to be around kids but otherwise it stays rotting away in my closet never to see the light of day again.)
@Avery Gray - What if I told you that there are lots... of workout videos at the thrift store
and faith/prayer dvds, I'm not going to get those but I feel like it's something I had growing up,never watched them but we had them on the bottom shelf of oru dvd/bookshelf
IWe didn't really use dvds a lot growing up, I prefer them, but we had netflix and all and I'm odl enough to remember netflix having Woody Woodpecker (the cartoon series), Pink Panther (cartoon series) and Goosebumps (90s episodes),
and I have yet to hear about those returning, so .. um nwo that I read back, I yapped and didnt get to the point, I buy dvds so I have something to watch and don't have to pay for another streaming service, especially monthly when I could get the dvds for a dollar and have itbe a one time purchase.
(for context, I dont like bluey, I own a bluey button up shirt and I only wear it if I'm going to be around kids but otherwise it stays rotting away in my closet never to see the light of day again.)
Reducio

@Avery Gray - What if I told you that there are lots... of workout videos at the thrift store
IWe didn't really use dvds a lot growing up, I prefer them, but we had netflix and all and I'm odl enough to remember netflix having Woody Woodpecker (the cartoon series), Pink Panther (cartoon series) and Goosebumps (90s episodes),
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Wow, maybe. Second place. -scoffs-Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 22:19 time to churn out some replies! @Joseph Sims and maybe @Simon Kincaid
EDIT: 11:36 PM done!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Sorry! It was late. I honestly thought i was gonna fall asleep before then. But im still up .... at 1am.....Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 01:18Wow, maybe. Second place. -scoffs-Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 22:19 time to churn out some replies! @Joseph Sims and maybe @Simon Kincaid
EDIT: 11:36 PM done!
Let's Chat!
Ick! It’s only 8:20pm here
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I wish it was that time for me...... I cant sleep lol
Let's Chat!
First place in AF's heart though!Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Jan 2026, 01:18Wow, maybe. Second place. -scoffs-Emiline Hunter wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 22:19 time to churn out some replies! @Joseph Sims and maybe @Simon Kincaid
EDIT: 11:36 PM done!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
And i do it in order of who replies first, Joe was on the 8th and you were on the 21st. so there
Let's Chat!
I'm going to try writing an rp for Devon and Kaitlyn to make banners.
Let's Chat!
That errand will probably be the reason I get out of my writing block.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |