Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Welcome to Hio Natasha! Hope you are enjoying the site!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
hey hey
oooo new lion!!!welcome to HiO, @Natasha Blackwood!! (^^)
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Im looking for HP (mostly for the Weasleys and Sirius) Cars (I have the 1st one but I want the rest), Nightmare before Christmas and maybe killer klowns I would say the X-men but I got the rest of the movies for Christmas and normally I'll get a movie if its one that I haven't seen in awhileVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:35MEDUSA SPOTTED
What dvds are you looking for?Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:28 Oh thanksWhen I go thrifting I normally look at the DVDs (because the books are barely ever what I'm looking for) and sometimes clothes (that's how I found my favorite outfit combo) and occasionally the toys to see if I can't find a plushie I've been wanting for a while (I've been looking for a Burmese mountain dog plushy as of late)
I've been trying to get all of the Tyler Perry ones, I especially adore the Madea series the most.
I also am looking at getting horror then, am trying to find Wonder, Hunger Games (all of the movies including the Songbird one), and Harry Potter. I'm not going to watch the Harry Potter dvds as I don't like the Harry Potter series (too [op] main character focused, sue me)
But I also am looking for movies from the 2000s, because I think those are fun.
Let's Chat!
time to churn out some replies! @Joseph Sims and maybe @Simon Kincaid
EDIT: 11:36 PM done!
EDIT: 11:36 PM done!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 3 Jan 2026, 23:37, edited 2 times in total.
Let's Chat!
*thinks really hard*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
EM!