OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 19:11 Wallace & Gromit!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
Yeaaahhh!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
hi!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 19:22 hi!
Welcome to Hio Natasha! Hope you are enjoying the site!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 19:11 Wallace & Gromit!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
:wow: Wow! It’s been awhile since I’ve last seen that!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
hey hey
oooo new lion!!! :wow: welcome to HiO, @Natasha Blackwood!! (^^)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 19:58
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 19:11 Wallace & Gromit!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:
:wow: Wow! It’s been awhile since I’ve last seen that!
:wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:35
Milica Vranekova wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 17:48 Clark spotted!!!
MEDUSA SPOTTED
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 18:28 Oh thanks :D When I go thrifting I normally look at the DVDs (because the books are barely ever what I'm looking for) and sometimes clothes (that's how I found my favorite outfit combo) and occasionally the toys to see if I can't find a plushie I've been wanting for a while (I've been looking for a Burmese mountain dog plushy as of late)
What dvds are you looking for?

I've been trying to get all of the Tyler Perry ones, I especially adore the Madea series the most.
I also am looking at getting horror then, am trying to find Wonder, Hunger Games (all of the movies including the Songbird one), and Harry Potter. I'm not going to watch the Harry Potter dvds as I don't like the Harry Potter series (too [op] main character focused, sue me :sob:)

But I also am looking for movies from the 2000s, because I think those are fun.
Im looking for HP (mostly for the Weasleys and Sirius) Cars (I have the 1st one but I want the rest), Nightmare before Christmas and maybe killer klowns I would say the X-men but I got the rest of the movies for Christmas and normally I'll get a movie if its one that I haven't seen in awhile

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
time to churn out some replies! @Joseph Sims and maybe @Simon Kincaid
EDIT: 11:36 PM done!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 3 Jan 2026, 23:37, edited 2 times in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*thinks really hard*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
EM! :wow:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP